American Bullion Scholarship Application
American Bullion, a leader in gold IRA investments, believes in the value of education and encourages students to improve their knowledge of tangible assets. In early 2014, American Bullion launched its first annual Scholarship Program to help students achieve their educational goals.
2019 American Bullion Scholarship
We will start accepting applications for the 2019 American Bullion Scholarship after January 31. It will offer to current college students in the United States. One scholarship worth $1,000 will be awarded in early December. Winning submission is selected by a team of executives at American Bullion.
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States. Winners will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving their winnings. This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- Scholarship essay must be a minimum of 500 words, maximum of 1,000 words.
- One submission per person, per year.
- Applications that fail to meet the above requirements will be disregarded.
Winners will have their name and essay featured on the American Bullion website and social media pages.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Winners Contacted: First week of December
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-326-9598.
About American Bullion, Inc.
American Bullion is a trusted leader in adding precious metals to individual retirement accounts. As a listed dealer of the United States Mint, American Bullion specializes in converting existing IRAs or former 401(k)s to a self-directed IRA capable of holding precious metals, known as a Gold IRA or Precious Metals IRA. American Bullion also offers a wide selection of gold and silver coins and bars for insured home delivery. With millions of dollars’ worth of metals delivered monthly, American Bullion makes buying precious metals as quick, secure, and hassle-free as possible.
Please fill out the form below and include an essay answering the following question:
“Can gold go to $2000 or higher following the next stock market crash?”