American Bullion, Inc. is not affiliated with American Bullion Exchange (ABEX). It has come to our attention that some of our competitors have claimed that American Bullion, Inc. and American Bullion Exchange are the same company and that the founder of American Bullion, Inc. was involved in a precious metals scam. This information is not true.
The following information has been added to help clarify the difference between the companies.
American Bullion, Inc.
- Address: 12301 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 650, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Phone: (800) 326-9598
- BBB: American Bullion BBB Page
- American Bullion in the Press
American Bullion Exchange (ABEX)
- Address: 9891 Irvine Center Drive Suite 230, Irvine, CA 92618 (Business Closed)
- Phone: (877) 245-4653
- BBB: American Bullion Exchange BBB Page
Articles & Press for American Bullion Exchange
- Los Angeles Times - Laguna Niguel man accused of running precious metals scam
- Commodities Futures Trading Commission Charges California Man Ryan Nassbridges and His Companies, American Bullion Exchange ABEX Corp. and American Bullion Exchange LLC, with Fraud in $5.5 Million Precious Metals Scheme
- Ripoff Report – American Bullion Exchange
- Patrick Petty – California Man Charged In Precious Metals And Commodities Swindle Claimed Same Award As Andy Bowdoin; Ryan A. Nassbridges Charged By CFTC In $5.5 Million, Ponzi-Like Scheme In California
On September 6, 2013, American Bullion, Inc. was contacted by the BBB with the following information: Since American Bullion Exchange appears to be out of business and has not had any recent BBB activity, we have marked the file as believed to be out of business and the listing will be removed from our search page. It may take 24 – 48 hours before the removal is reflected on the www.bbb.org website. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. - Leslie Kish
If you have any questions about the statements made above, please contact the BBB at 888-983-3122 to verify that the information listed is correct.